June 28, 2010
5 Minute Festival Makeup Look
Here goes, a fabulous 5 minute make up look thats perfect for the festival season, in just 5 simple steps!
- Finish apply BareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation £22.00 (8g) for a flawless finish apply with brush using circular motions build up the coverage in areas of skin prone to reddness such as around the nose
- Tired from the night before, banish dark cirles by dotting a small amount of No7 ‘Instant Radiance Concealor’ (£13.25) in the inside corner of your eye and down. Gentle pat it in with your ring finger.
- Define your eyes using the new Topshop makeup ‘Kohl in Coal’ (£4) I prefer black however there are various shades to try out, then apply lashings of your favourite Mascara
- Create a golden sunkissed with a dusting of Estée Lauder ‘Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer’ (£20) onto your forehead, nose and cheekbones.
- Finally create long lasting lip colour using Maxfactor Lipfinity Colour and Gloss in ‘Gleaming Coral’ (£8.99)
Slap on lots of suncream and see who you can bump into! x