Bridal Makeup From Noon To Midnight, 5 Quick and Easy Tips!
Wedding season is in full swing as a Bridal Make Up Artist in Manchester I’m frequently asked by brides how they can transform their flawless bridal look and adapt it for a glamorous evening look so here’s 5 quick and easy bridal make up tips
- Add a second coat of mascara, place the wand at the root of your lashes and use a zig zag motion to thicken and curl your lashes, concentrating on the ends for fabulous fluttery eye lashes
- Create drama on your eyes using a black eye shadow in the crease of your eye socket, blend outwards using circluar motions
- Next use a highlighter to emphasis your cheek bones, bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow
- Dust a translucent powder over your t-zone to take away any shine and revitalise your foundation
- Finally add a high shine lip plumping lip gloss
Have a girlie night in to practise and remember to create your evening bridal make up look next to good lighting! x