For most brides their wedding gown and bridal make up are the most important aspects of how they look on their big day. Whether you have decided to use the services of a bridal make up artist or to create your own make up look there are ways to save money.
6 Tips To Help You Save Money When Booking A Bridal Make Up Artist
It’s key to book a make up artist who is qualified and at the same time you don’t need to spend a fortune.
- Ask your bridal make up artist to offer you a discount if you are paying for your bridesmaids make up too
- If your make up artist travel costs are expensive you could go to them on the day of the trial or wedding day
- Book your make up artist to create your eye make up and lips, reducing time spent on the day
- Offer to provide your own make up, this saves the make up artists kit
- Contact your local college and see if the tutor could recommend a student
- Ask for a discount in return for your wedding photos to be added to their portfolio
Alternatively you could ask for free samples on make up counters or a complimentary make up lesson, this means you would have time to practice and ultimately be confident with your skills on your wedding day.