If like me you use your makeup brushes daily, i’d recommend that you clean them at least once a week. It’s important to wash away the old makeup, natural oils and bacteria. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on fancy cleaners, baby shampoo works brilliantly.
Top Tips For Clean Makeup Brushes
- Start by filling up a bowl with 4 parts water and 1 part shampoo.
- Stir to allow the shampoo to dilute in the water
- Grab each make up brush and place the bristles into the bowl. Gently rub them to ensure the bristles do not come loose. Rinse under cool water until the water runs clean
- Remember to put the brush back into shape
- Finally lie them flat on a towel to dry naturally overnight
If you’re in a hurry or using your brushes on someone else, face wipes can be used as a quick method of cleaning. x