With the Royal Wedding two weeks away, i’m was so excited to hear who the lucky Make Up Artist creating her wedding make up look would be. Until ‘Elle Magazine’ published a post yesterday suggesting there are rumours that Kate will be applying her own wedding make up. Although it’s surprising for a future Princess not to be pampered by a Make Up Artist on her big day. I can understand it as a lot of Brides still want to look like themselves and feel confident applying their own make up.
If you are a soon to be bride creating your on own wedding make up here are my Top 5 Tips;
- Create your eye make up first to avoid any products spoiling your make up base. Gold’s and Plum’s look beautiful on brides.
- Check your foundation matches your neck line particularly if you will be using tanning products in the days running up to the wedding.
- Keep your base as fresh as you can. Pick an illuminating foundation to create a dewy glow and emphasis your cheek bones, brow bone and cubid bow with a radiance highlighter,
- Set the make up base with a Mineral powder to take away any shine and ensure it’s longlasting.
- Pick a blusher and lip colour thats slightly brighter than you would normally go for and apply a little more than usual, so that the photos pick up the make up clearly.
Happy Bank Holiday! x x