Make Up Artist Manchester – Top 5 Tips For Gym-Proof Make Up
I’ve been fitting in some extra sessions at the gym before christmas, as I really want to wear my favourite dress this party season! So I thought I’d let you know a few of my top tips to help you create a quick make up look that will look great and last until the end of your work-out session. Ready, lets go…
1. Buff Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation into your skin until you are happy with the coverage, follow with Mineral Veil to keep the foundation fresh and long lasting. It will also allow your skin to breath while you sweat and won’t come off all over your towel.
2. Dust a small amount of bronzer to contour your features where your face naturally catches the sun, forehead, nose and cheeks. Your skin will get a natural rosy glow as you work out so skip your usual blusher
3. Apply a natural eyeshadow onto your brow bone to brighten your eyes
4. Go for a coat of waterproof mascara, which shouldn’t run or smudge
5. Finally finish with a touch of vaseline to hydrate your lips
Follow these 5 tips and you’ll finish your work-out sweaty, but with flawless make up still in place. After all, you never know who might be checking you out!