The sun was finally out in Manchester today so here’s some skin care and Make up Artist tips to help you adapt your skincare routine and make up look for Summer!
- Protect your skin from the effects of the environment by applying a moisturiser/lip balm with a minimum SPF 15
- Keep your make up base fresh and dewy by switching from a foundation to a tinted moisturiser. Apply it with a foundation brush to acheive an even flawless finish
- Give your skin some warmth by applying a bronzor to your nose, cheeks and forehead. These are areas of your face that naturally catch the sun
- Ditch dark eye shadows and keep your eye make up simple with a black pencil eyeliner and waterproof mascara
- Finally keep a pressed powder in your bag to touch up oily patches on your t-zone
And Remember girls, the key trend for this summer is bold lip shades, there BACK ! x