Surprise, surprise, I love creating long fluttery eyelashes using eye make up, I think it’s so important to look after your eyelashes as they can really open up the eye and give you a stunning result. Over the years as a make up artist Manchester clients have often asked me for the best formula for killer lashes, it took me a while to discover it but I got there in the end and it’s all down to these 5 easy steps:
- Avoid using eyelash curlers especially after you have applyed your Mascara as it can cause lashes to break and fall out
- Use a lash primer to protect your lashes, but avoid ones with fragrances and fumes which can irrate the eyes
- Apply a non waterproof Mascara, as it is less stubborn to take off
- Get into the habit of removing your eyemake up each night, to condition and prepare them for the following day
- Try a Eyelash enhancer, which may strenghten and promote longer lashes. There are many on the market such as RapidLash Serum, which is clinically proven and available in Boots (£39.99)
Follow these steps and I reckon you’ll have some beautiful lashes to complement any look, if you know any other tips or hints, pop them in the comments and share the love!