There are some fantastic make up special offers this month, as a make up artist in Manchester I love a bargain if you do too here are a few of the best deals online and on the high street.
- Pick up a copy of Red magazine and you get a free Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Silk Touch Lipgloss, there are 3 shades to choose from. The one I have in my kit is Tea Rose, my clients love the texture and the grapefruit flavour
- Spend £5 in Boots and get a £5 voucher off No7 make up which can also be used with their 3 for 2 offer
- Order £50 of Bobbi Brown products online and recieve 2 deluxe samples of their Cleansing Oil and Crystal Lip Gloss
- When you sign up for the Bodyshop email updates you recieve 25% off your next online order and get entered into a competition for a chance to win their Honey Bronze make up collection
- To celebrate the launch of Bare Minerals ‘Pretty Amazing Lipgloss’ pop into Selfridges Exchange Square for a free lip colour consultation
- Purchase 2 Lancome products with one to be Skincare and recieve a gift worth £50 which contains 8 products
If I’ve missed out any great offers please let me know and I’ll add them to the list. thanks! x