Top 5 Bridal Makeup Tips For Oily Skin
The wedding season is fast approaching, I’ve been a busy bee this month with bridal makeup trial bookings. Alot of clients book me because they want there makeup base to be completely flawless on there wedding day. Some of my clients have an oily skin type, which is a particular concern because often shine can appear or pores can be enlarged. As a bridal make up in Manchester
I believe it’s really important to absorb shine without taking out the light and radiance from the skin.
Top 5 tips to create make up longevity for a bride with oily skin
1. Apply oil free skin care and make up products, its important to not add extra oil to your skin
4. Prep with a primer to absorb excess oil and ensure your foundation won’t slide off
3. Avoid cream blushers as they may not show up or sit on your skin as well as powder blushers
4. Don’t apply a highlighter to your nose, chin or upper lip, instead focus on your cheek bones and temple
5. Remember to finish with a pressed matt powder and keep it to hand, pay extra attention to your t-zone
Finally the only other thing I’d recommend is that you book a makeup trial in the morning so you can see if the makeup lasts through out the day. Whether your a bride this year or next year I hope you have a very happy wedding day!
By Emmalene Sophia, Emmalene is a professional makeup artist based in Didsbury, South Manchester. She provides makeup for brides, wedding guests, TV, photoshoots and special occasions, you can find her at Google+, Twitter or Facebook. To book Emmalene, click here.