Make Up Artist Manchester – Top 5 Tips For Black Skin Tones
Rihanna’s make up artist always creates stunning make up looks. As a make up artist in Manchester, or anywhere, I work regularly with all kinds of skin tones, but have noticed it’s not as easy to find tips for black skin tones as it should be. So here are my simple top 5 make tips:
1. Pick a water based/mineral foundation that matches your skintone to even out pigmentation marks, test the shade on your jaw line before buying one. Check if it is too light/dark in summer/winter.
2. Go for bright peach or red blushers, as they will suit your skin tone perfectly.
3. Plums, bronze and green eye shadows look great with brown eyes (avoid cool shades) and define your eyes with black eyeliner.
4. Choose deep lip colours especially mauves, reds and corals.
5. Finish with a gold highlighter to enhance your cheek bones.
Enjoy and let me know any products that you would recommend, thanks! x