Halloween is coming up and apart from during wedding season it’s the best time to be a make up artist in Manchester. I love creating gastly ghosts, gruesome ghouls and weird witchy make up looks for my clients. The corpse bride is my favourite character, it’s reasonable cheap to create, so here’s my top 5 tips to transform yourself!
- First use a face primer to smooth out your skin, this will ensure your make up stays on all evening
- You will need a white face paint, apply it with a damp sponge starting from the nose, work outwards
- Go for it with dramatic eye make up using a black eye shadow, sweep across your eyelid, blend up to your socket and lower lash line with a clean brush using circular motions. Apply two coats of mascara or false eyelashes if you prefer
- It’s fun to make fake blood using smooth peanut butter, corn syrup and two drops of red food colouring. Mix until it looks congealed and drip it around your mouth or if you don’t have time apply a bold red lipstick
- Finally define your brows with a dark eye shadow using short movements to fill in any gaps and enhance the shape. Dust translucent powder all over your face/neck to matify and create longevity
Happy Haunting! x