My love affair with make up started when I was 14, I learnt which shades suited me and what textures and products I liked best. It’s fun to experiment with colour and have the skills to to create different make up looks. So here are some make up tips you can use to help you feel confident when applying make up.
Top 7 Make Up Tips For Teenagers.
- Apply a sheer coverage foundation with a brush to areas of your face that need colour correction usually around the nose, cheeks and chin. This will give you a bit of coverage and won’t block your pores.
- Follow with a medicated stick conealor to cover blemishes. Dap the concealor on the spot only with a concealor brush.
- Set your make up base with a powder that matches your skin tone
- Avoid heavy eye make up, instead go for creamy eyeshadows in light colours such as silver and blue and follow with one coat of mascara
- Give your skin some natural colour by smiling in the mirror and applying blusher to the apples of your cheeks
- Choose a lip gloss similar to the colour of your blusher, ensure you stay within your natural lip line
- Finally use a clear brow perfector to keep brows in place